Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Who, Me?

I emotional eat, and I do it way too much. 
I lay in bed for an hour before I get up every morning. 
I like chocolate milk, chocolate pop tarts, and brownies, but I hate chocolate. 
I cry when I watch TV weddings or relationships unfold. 
I'm secretly a famous singer/model. 
I don't have ANY friends because I'm too scared of what people think of me to let them in my life. 
I only get mad when people disagree with my emotions or when people don't do something I ask them to do. 
I'm obsessed with my eyelashes for obvious reasons. 
I secretly love lexington, the town itself anyways. 
My only real dream is to go to Jamaica. 
I also want to go to the Bermuda Triangle and not get lost forever. 

I know things about myself, but I don't know who I am. Maybe that's because no one else cares to know, so I've never tried to figure it out. I'm emotionally unstable sometimes, and I have the lowest self confidence ever. I don't believe anyone who tells me they love me. I don't know how to be strong. 
I know I am weak, and I know I need a great Savior. As far as what happens next... Maybe I'll never know. 

No comments: